Tuesday 10 December 2013

Random Addition

So, in trying to keep my personal additions going, I am going to talk about one of my situational perfectionisms that I am dealing with right now. My perfect attendance. A few weeks ago I saw that I have no absences or even lates to any of my classes. So in my mind that means "wow you're doing something right, challenge accepted." So as soon as I thought that, I got bronchitis. At first I'm like "yeah I can totally deal with this." And now it has gotten worse and I am now double sick which just means I also have a cold. My cold is making me very scatterbrained. Well, more than usual. I walked into school thinking "why are there all these decorations in the cafeteria? What month is it? Wait it's decorated because there's a holiday coming...RIGHT Christmas!" and I became so disappointed in myself. I should be at home resting but no I really want this perfect attendance so please wish me luck in this endeavor because every cough is a stab to the chest. Have a good day, whoever's reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment